Currently The American Journal of Occupational Therapy is available from 2000 onwards in free full-text at this link:
The above link’s access might disappear at any time, as it is trial access freely available on the Internet to anyone. When it does, Dominican College users can still access AJOT from 2004 to present in Gale’s Health Reference Center Academic. To do so:
1. Log into the database sign-in page.
2. Enter your Dominican College student information.
3. Choose Serial Solution E-Journal Page.
4. In the search box that says Title Begins With, put American Journal of Occupational Therapy.
5. Check the years to make sure we have access to the year you need.
6. Click a database link.
7. In the middle of the page, since it is a Gale database, you will need to choose the year you need, and then browse for the issue you are looking for.
8. Scan the results list to find the article you are looking for.
9. At the result you are looking for, click any full-text links — i.e. Full Text (PDF), Full Text, etc.
Click Read More for more OT journals…
Canadian Journal of Occupational Therapy — available in Gale’s Health Reference Center Academic from February 1997 to present.
Australian Occupational Therapy Journal – available in EBSCOhost’s Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition from March 1998 to 1 year ago (most recent 12 months are not available).
Occupational Therapy International – available in EBSCOhost’s Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition from March 2000 to 1 year ago (most recent 12 months are not available).
Another Tip Regarding Serial Solutions
Use the above instructions to log into Serial Solutions. To see all OT journals that we have electronic access to:
1. From the main screen, where it says Browse E-journals by Subject choose Health & Biological Sciences.
2. Scroll down and click Occupational Therapy & Rehabilitation.
This will show you all OT journals we have electronic access to.
Hope this helps!