Publisher’s Description: Provides practical, hands-on information to nurses. Readers say the journal is their first choice for quick-read updates on the most comprehensive range of nursing topics, including clinical and professional information on drugs, diseases, nursing care strategies, and legal/ethical issues.
Topics By the Cover –
- December 2011: Getting “hip” to hip hemiarthroplasty (link to free article)
- November 2011: Celebrating our 40th anniversary
- October 2011: Salary and benefits survey report (link to free article)
- September 2011: Surviving PTSD
- August 2011: The face of dehydration (link to free article)
- July 2011: Inside intentional self-injury (link to free article)
Issues Per Year: 12
Sullivan Library Has: 1971 – 2007 in microfilm format; 2008 – present in print format.
Electronic Database Availability: Issues are available in full-text in EBSCOhost’s Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition from Jan 1, 1975 to August 24, 2007. Log-in via http://libdb.dc.edu.