Publisher’s Description: Addresses specific policy or program implications or issues social, political, and economic of great topical interest to the professional with direct involvement in criminal justice.
Example articles –
- November 2011: Sentencing Juveniles to Life in Prison: The Reproduction of Juvenile Justice for Young Adolescents Charged With Murder
- September 2011: How Justice System Officials View Wrongful Convictions
- July 2011: The Impact of School Environment and Grade Level on Student Delinquency: A Multilevel Modeling Approach
- May 2011: Perceptions of Police Disrespect During Vehicle Stops: A Race-Based Analysis
- March 2011: Smells Like Teen Spirit: Evaluating a Midwestern Teen Court
- January 2010: Patterns of Victimization and Feelings of Safety Inside Prison: The Experience of Male and Female Inmates
Issues Per Year: 6
Peer Reviewed: Yes
Sullivan Library Has: 2000 – present in print format.
Electronic Database Availability: Issues are available in full-text in SAGE Journals from Jan 1997 to present. Log-in via http://libdb.dc.edu. Ask a librarian if you need for more assistance.