- The latest clinical developments in sports medicine for practicing PT’s, athletic trainers, and orthopaedic surgeons.
Example articles –
- December 2011: A Composite Athletic Tape With Hyperelastic Material Properties Improves and Maintains Ankle Support During Exercise
- November 2011: Low Back Pain: MRIs Should Be Used Sparingly in Patients With Low Back Pain
- October 2011: Evoked Spinal Reflexes and Force Development in Elite Athletes With Middle-Portion Achilles Tendinopathy
- September 2011: Criteria-Based Management of an Acute Multistructure Knee Injury in a Professional Football Player: A Case Report
- August 2011: Dancers With Achilles Tendinopathy Demonstrate Altered Lower Extremity Takeoff Kinematics
Issues Per Year: 12
Peer Reviewed: Yes
Sullivan Library Has: 1999 – present in print format.
Electronic Database Availability: None. Ask a librarian if you need assistance.