This summer the College’s Librarians and Marketing department were busy designing, writing, and building a new Library website for you. We collected feedback from students, faculty, and administrators, and created a user-friendly site to improve your experience and access to information. Update your bookmarks and visit us at: www.dc.edu/sullivan-library.
- Quick access from our homepage to: Dominican Discovery, hours, quick links, events, and social media
- A menu that organizes all our pages into four categories: Find, Research Help, Services, and About
- Web forms so you can schedule a research appointment, book a room, add items to Course Reserves, request library instruction, and suggest a purchase
- Attend a 30 minute workshop about the new website on November 10th from 2:30-3 in the Library’s Computer Lab (Merrill Instructional Center in Rosary Hall).
- Schedule an instruction session for your class or a one-on-one research appointment with a librarian.
Send us your thoughts at Sullivan.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re still conducting user testing on the website to enhance usability. If you’re interested in being interviewed, email us and we’ll contact you with more information.